Welcome to our Adventure...

We packed up the kids, dog and the trailer and headed out for adventure, learning and helping others. During our adventure we will try to update this site as often as possible to keep everyone interested involved in our travels and to keep a journal for ourselves. The plan is to be working, schooling, helping and sharing on the road for a year.
Please feel free to post comments and questions! Thanks for following!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Regular Old Day

Today was a pretty dull day even for a Monday. It rained a LOT. The ground outside was squishy and muddy. Spencer played outside between showers and came back with his clothes completely splattered with tannish mud.

I did five loads of laundry in the campground laundry room which was fairly inexpensive, but not too efficient since I had to do them in two shifts because there were only three machines. It meant a lot of walking from our trailer to the laundry room and back transferring clothes and checking for dryness. Most of the clothes needed part of a second cycle which was annoying. :O) I'm grateful for clean clothes.

Brock worked into the evening and I worked on some business bookkeeping until late.

As I went by the kitchen sink to get ready for bed, I saw that I'd forgotten to do the dinner dishes and the whole sink and what little counterspace we have was full. I just couldn't bring myself to leave them so I did them real quick before getting into bed and felt good about getting it done. Now we won't wake up to smelly dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment