Welcome to our Adventure...

We packed up the kids, dog and the trailer and headed out for adventure, learning and helping others. During our adventure we will try to update this site as often as possible to keep everyone interested involved in our travels and to keep a journal for ourselves. The plan is to be working, schooling, helping and sharing on the road for a year.
Please feel free to post comments and questions! Thanks for following!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Brock's HTG Conference Begins

The kids and I hung out at the trailer today as Brock left before 7:30 to get to the first meeting by 8 am. Tonight there was a vendor sponsored dinner so he still isn't back yet as I write this. I expect he'll be back any minute.

We got school work done and enjoyed some outside time and some laundry room time so all in all, a good day.
Brighton caught the tiniest lizard I've ever seen.

This is not a big solo cup.

Then he caught a second one which was prettier, but perhaps had been
"caught" before.

We headed down to check out the playground...

I sent Brighton to take some Turkey Lake pics since Heidi
isn't welcome in that area, but I could see through the trees,
from the playground area, that the colors were getting
pretty.






All my "kids" posing for me

No comments:

Post a Comment