Welcome to our Adventure...

We packed up the kids, dog and the trailer and headed out for adventure, learning and helping others. During our adventure we will try to update this site as often as possible to keep everyone interested involved in our travels and to keep a journal for ourselves. The plan is to be working, schooling, helping and sharing on the road for a year.
Please feel free to post comments and questions! Thanks for following!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Normal School Day filled with Anticipation

Today was a regular day where Brock tried to make up some work time after having been at his conference all last week. We worked on school work, but the kids were fairly shivering with excitement in anticipation of the Magic Kingdom tomorrow.

We got two loads of laundry done here at the campground. When I cleaned out the lint traps, there was a bunch of orangey hairs in there...eewww. Rhodesian Ridgebacks! LOL

Brock took the tires to a Discount Tire shop where they were rotated and checked for balance for free since we bought them at the America's Tire in Bend. :O)

The highlight of the day for me was Bryn and I got to go to Costco! Oh, how I've missed Costco. We decided to go pick up snacks for packing in our backpacks at Disneyland. I was pretty restrained as far as filling the cart and everything fit when I got home so I was proud of myself. I also enjoyed getting Bryn a couple of new clothing items and I myself got a new pair of shorts and a pair of capris. Plus, I got to spend time with just Brynna and it was quite enjoyable. She also has missed Costco. :O)



No comments:

Post a Comment