Welcome to our Adventure...

We packed up the kids, dog and the trailer and headed out for adventure, learning and helping others. During our adventure we will try to update this site as often as possible to keep everyone interested involved in our travels and to keep a journal for ourselves. The plan is to be working, schooling, helping and sharing on the road for a year.
Please feel free to post comments and questions! Thanks for following!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

James Island County Park Playground

I started my day with an awesome walk with Heidi. I really like this park's trail system. I have been really grooving on my walks with some new TobyMac music and I feel much more energized after I get out of the "house" for a bit. It helps that it was a beautiful morning, brisk, but the sun was shining and the birds were singing.

We got our school work done today. We washed Heidi's stinky dog blanket because you can't have a stinky blanket for a clean dog. ;o) But the highlight of the day was exploring the playground at this park. It is just huge with tons of cool play equipment. It wasn't too crowded and the kids and I spent almost an hour there.


My watching spot for some of the playground time. Nice, huh?

Ben tackles the climbing wall while a little girl "waits for her turn".

Gotta love the swings.

Spence making himself dizzy.

Brighton was only at the playground to kill time to help
him wait for his new game to download on his computer
back at the trailer. Gotta love free wifi too!

No comments:

Post a Comment