Welcome to our Adventure...

We packed up the kids, dog and the trailer and headed out for adventure, learning and helping others. During our adventure we will try to update this site as often as possible to keep everyone interested involved in our travels and to keep a journal for ourselves. The plan is to be working, schooling, helping and sharing on the road for a year.
Please feel free to post comments and questions! Thanks for following!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Returning to Routine

Today was pretty much a normal day. The return to our routine. I ended up using the campgrounds really nice laundry facility and washing all our laundry, Brynna's and Brock and I's sheets, and Heidi's blanket. It was about five loads! Fresh sheets are so nice though.

I am completely creeped out by all the ticks we've seen here. I'm sure I sound like I'm repeating myself, but today we saw a couple ticks on the dog and Brighton and I went to town searching her over and removing them one by one. We bagged 13 in that expedition and then took a break and later removed a couple more. They are kind of making us all paranoid (but maybe not, like maybe there's a good reason.) ;o)

The best part of today was when we finally finished up our school work and headed to the park's big clean pool which was completely empty except for us. Brighton got in too, but only for a little while since the water was actually pretty cold. The other three kids had a great time and I was kind of with Brighton. I just stuck my feet in.


Spence got pretty close on his dive moves.

Sky carries Brynna



No comments:

Post a Comment