Welcome to our Adventure...

We packed up the kids, dog and the trailer and headed out for adventure, learning and helping others. During our adventure we will try to update this site as often as possible to keep everyone interested involved in our travels and to keep a journal for ourselves. The plan is to be working, schooling, helping and sharing on the road for a year.
Please feel free to post comments and questions! Thanks for following!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Serious Game of P-I-G

Today we woke up and got the trailer ready to go into the shop to get its alignment checked. We got out on time (yes, I'm patting us on the back since it isn't easy) and drove the couple of miles to the shop. Brock got out and talked to one of the guys and he agreed the tire did look like the alignment was off. We walked to a little park across the street from the shop and the kids played, Brock worked, until we watched them pull the trailer back out of the bay and we headed back over to the shop. They aligned all four wheels so we should be good to roll now. Will probably double our gas mileage too. ;o) LOL

We drove back to our RV site and got set up again. Brock got back to work and the kids and I went over and worked on our school work in a parklike setting by the office, enjoying the sunshine while Sky played on the playground here.

We broke for lunch and then finished up school and work.

While I made dinner, Brock took Spence and Sky over to the basketball courts for a serious game of
 P-I-G. I snuck over and took some pics while the enchiladas were baking.









1 comment:

  1. Where's the swooshes:-) Great action shots!!
    When I get a little sad missing you all I just go to the blog a look at these fun pictures and remember the great time & visit I had in Florida...someday I would like to go back to that beautiful beach:-)

    ReplyDelete