Welcome to our Adventure...

We packed up the kids, dog and the trailer and headed out for adventure, learning and helping others. During our adventure we will try to update this site as often as possible to keep everyone interested involved in our travels and to keep a journal for ourselves. The plan is to be working, schooling, helping and sharing on the road for a year.
Please feel free to post comments and questions! Thanks for following!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Thursday

I don't have much to say about yesterday. We got our school work done. Brock had a LOT of phone meetings and work. I tried to research locations for our next campspot. I kept having no luck. The first two places I called had no vacancies. When I was finally getting somewhere on the phone and Brock had just started a multiple person meeting, the kids had a melt down. It was noisy and embarassing, but when I got off the phone, I gathered up some of the kids and headed to the lodge to do some laundry, and finish up our last books.

As I was doing the laundry, I had the pleasure of talking to a lady in the laundry area who was a history buff. She even had a masters in history. It was good timing. It's hard to explain the adventure that our family is on and remain frustrated and grumpy. ;o) Across the board, people have had such positive reactions including this woman. She wanted to talk about where we'd been and suggest other spots to see. Thanks, God, for always knowing what we need.

I did notice something funny while I was in the shower yesterday morning. I became aware that I keep humming the same praise song each morning when I'm in the shower...You Are My Hiding Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment